Data Protection Act letter hand delivered today **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A settlement should not be paid into the court, it should be paid directly to the other party. If the receiving party accepts it then it is their job to inform the court

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A settlement should not be paid into the court, it should be paid directly to the other party. If the receiving party accepts it then it is their job to inform the court

Not if you have reached the enforcement stage.

• 7 months later...

Hi Macca, this is my first day on the site. I noted at the beggining that you recieved a list of 'Penalty Charges' from Lloyds TSB. Well a friend of mine received a similar list of charges totaling £609.oo. Being deeply suspiscious, I suggested he get the actual Duplicate Statements that he had requested. He eventually got them, guess what? the Penalty Charges tatalled £1514.oo. Have you got all of your six years Duplicate Statements? Just a thought.

matthpaul.

• 11 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/08/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks