Payday UK URGENT HELP PLZ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all

I got paydayuk to repay but now they take all money from account!. If I get 20£,100£ etc... they take all leave me without money to live. Can come one tell me how to cancel this payment? it is not direct debet, prodobly card if I raport card as stolen then stop take money or not ??, I take my money from work tomorrow :( . Please for any advice

Thanks

EDIT:

Ok I went to bank today and they said "they can do this in branch" I need to call them and speak with bank advisor but also he said it can take up to 30 days before remove automatic payment. Like I said I take money from work tomorrow and I dont want to loose them, what is better speak with them or just raport my card as stolen ??? plz help

Edited by jasio2k

Why are they taking money from you? I assume you haven't repaid a loan with them?

Have you spoken to them about it and tried to arrange a repayment plan?

I'd suggest setting up a new basic bank account sharpish and getting your wages directed there so they cannot take it. In the interim, report your bank card as STOLEN not lost so that should stop any more transactions.

But you really do need to speak to them, they're not so bad at accepting payment plans

Never call them. Write them a letter and send by recorded delivery, or email them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You need to report your card as lost/stolen. You need to cancel all cpa's on your bank account. It sounds like you also need to set up a parachute account as they have you marked as an easy cash cow.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

I'd hardly say 'Cash Cow' - if he borrowed the money from them and hasn't honoured his loan agreement which he signed then surely they have every right to try and claim back the money? If you cannot make the repayment you MUST contact the companies before it's due otherwise situations like this arise. Then you end up with all the hassle of setting up parachute accounts etc etc.A different matter for companies life CFO who blatantly dip into accounts after a payment arrangement has been made but this doesn't seem to be the case. You can't just take a loan and be angry when the lender tries to take it's money back!

If money is taken continually and above the total debt amount, plus they are taking it as and when they like, then he has been marked as a "cash cow". We have seen it hundreds of times, and not just with PDL's.

As for the lender taking money back, they are ONLY allowed to take it back according to FAIR terms that both parties have agreed to. IF the Debtor has instructed the creditor otherwise (something we dont know yet), then the creditor MUST abide by that instruction. If payments fail after that, then they can start DCA's/legal action, but they must NOT debit the account unless they have full permission from the account holder.

All I am saying is you have to be so careful with this kind of thing and it's just so much easier to deal with it all prior to the repayment date. To be fair, PDUK are not the worst company out there to deal with, there are far worse and once you've setup a payment arrangement with them they do seem to stick to it.

Oh i agree its MUCH better to deal with it prior to the original repayment date.

However, that times been and gone now, and honestly, we need more info from the OP about the debt, the dates the transactions happened, and the total amount taken. As well as the total loan plus interest that was originally agreed. Only then we can advise on the best course of action.

Sorry if I have missed something but this doesnt seem clear. Are they taking the money because today is your repayment date? If so then that is the agreement that you have signed up and knew was going to happen is it not? Apologies if I have made a mistake here.