style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

i have ccj issued against a company but the company is showing dissolved on companies house now.

paid debt recovery on 2 occasions, once they sent a letter and second time they went down but the business doesnt exist no more and office is taken over by diffrent trader...

they have identified the director of old company , they think he is still directing 2 more companies and have his home address, im annoyed that i paid court fee and been paying debt recovery twice so far and there has been no result,

decree is for £500 plus expenses, so far court + debt recovery expenses all adds up to about £180

can i publish the decree online and name and shame the trader ?

can i force court to arrest him ?

can i publish his full current/old business details etc?

here is letter from debt recovery

As you will appreciate, we can only enforce the Decree you hold if the debtor has assets to enforce against.

If you were aware of their bank account a bank arrestment could be lodged. If your debtor owned a vehicle free from finance,

then we could Attach this and then have it Auctioned.

As this Decree has gone back to you, you would need to check to see if your Decree has been granted against xxx Company Ltd which is now in Dissolved.

If so there is nothing further we can do, and you will need to write off this debt.

If your Decree is just again the trading name of xxx Company we could try and re-charge Mr xxx formerly trading as xxx Company,

at his home address, and then asses’ recovery prospects there. However,

there is still a chance that he will claim the Ltd Co was always liable, and recalls the Decree accordingly.