Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2845 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Is this worth a claim?

I bought my first house in early 2001 through Northern Rock, PPI was through Cardiff Pinnacle, I sold this property in late 2001. The PPI Direct Debit remained in place even though I had no mortgage again until April 2002, I then sold this property in March 2005. During this time the same PPI insurance was in place and through my misjudgement not cancelled, I then purchased another house in March 2007 again with PPI through Northern Rock/Cardiff Pinnacle. I was then paying two PPI insurances but only had one mortgage. I realised this in 2009 and got a refund of £235 on the first policy.

Now who do I go after Northern Rock or Cardiff Pinnacle, my only reason for the mis selling would be the duplication of the policies, and being pressurised into taken the second policy by Northern Rock.

• 4 months later...

Well I tried this one and they won't play ball, they refuse to acknowledge the complaint as it is not in the name of the trustee in bankruptcy. Now I was under the opinion I could complain even if bankrupt. Should I FOS it or speak to my case worker again.

Any thoughts?