Website Announcement from Moneylender Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Werent they one of the pdls taking admin feed and not giving loans out?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Werent they one of the pdls taking admin feed and not giving loans out?

i not heard much about them, but i dont think they charge a fee to apply the way some do like paydayfirst.

wonder what went wrong. i wonder if they didnt have too muh money in the kitty, or has the bank revoed their lending to them!!

clearly a result for anyone who has a loan, are defaulted on a loan.

if there are any customers out there i would screenshot that screen just incase!

Thers a thread in the generall pdl . Looks like it was a dodgy company ran by a less than reputable person. Hes probably shut down his company to try and avoid investigation.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

He probably made that back within the first month of his company being up and running./

I had a loan with these guys and was surprised to receive the following email :-

--- Dear valued customer,

After careful consideration MoneyLender Ltd has decided to cease to offer its services in form of short-term cash loans.

MoneyLender was launched to provide responsible lending to people requiring loans up to £500 for 30 days or less. The aim of the business was to offer short-term assistance to people in guaranteed employment to help them pay unexpected bills before their next pay cheque arrived.

Effective 26 July we no longer provide any new loans. In addition as a sign of our integrity and commitment to the ideal of responsible lending we will forgive ALL unpaid loans and we will not send any account to any collection agency – rather than adding our customers with extra financial difficulties.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

a fake company was claiming to be money lender and pretending offer loans over £1000 and charging fees for the loans,

the max this company offered was £500 and the fact there not sending any unpaid debts for collections just show there where a good lender,

Due to fraudsters we are loosing good lenders and being left with the c**p ones