Fredrickson Int ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4280 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Im after a bit of advise, sent my 1st letter of to these clowns asking for the usual eg contract etc,

This is the response I got, what should I do next thanks in advance

fred1.pdf

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37240[/ATTACH]

Edited by louthy
image to small

I note that they refer to you having made a payment of £1 - was this as a fee for requesting a CCA? If so then you need to advise them in writing that you have made no payment to the account whatsoever and that if they have allocated the fee provided for the CCA request towards reducing the balance of a disputed account, then they need to reverse that transaction.

Other than that - need more background information in order to comment further. Certainly seems that you have upset them somewhat!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Freds are quick to deny allegations of fraud, but in the very next sentence admit that the stat payment for a CCA request (£1) has been used as admission of liability!! Tut Tut freds shot yourselves in the foot their muppets.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi Louthy,

If you need to attach paperwork in future, below is a how to guide taken from DX100uk...

Instructions on uploading pdfs

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

or ir you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

the hit reply button

Stigman

• Haha 1

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Freds are quick to deny allegations of fraud, but in the very next sentence admit that the stat payment for a CCA request (£1) has been used as admission of liability!! Tut Tut freds shot yourselves in the foot their muppets.

I'm going thru this with Capital one at the minute - using the CCA fee to credit the account.

Then you need to send them the 'failed' letter when they don't supply you with the copy of the CCA, and ensure you make a formal complaint to the OFT regarding their attempted fraud.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!