Brian Carter, The Jokers, Who Are they?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4277 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I keep getting text messages to my business landline, I checked the number and it appears to be this joker.

I've already complained to the solicitor ombudsman.

Staff and I have taken calls, long pause and then an automated message, starting off with call before you go to court, to you are now going into court today, to when they text to say they have put a CCG against me today.

They have never written to me, neither has anyone else claiming I owe them money, which makes sense as I owe no-one nothing.

Who the heck are they causing all this worry across the land, I wish they were just down the road as I would go and stick my foot up his backside and happily be arrested for it.

[EDIT]

eg those ones on telly that are walking down a flight of stairs and the solicitor lady actor in high

heels falls over, saying see we have accidents too, and yes their game would then

be to claim off some poor other bugger for their own stupidity, oh I fell over

my own feet, who can I make pay for that, it's ridiculous.

Back to this Brian character, I read some people say to respond and sort out a payment plan, others say to ignore it, I'm ignoring it and I'll see what turns up from this alleged court case I wasn't even invited to, I summons non payers and I have to obviously let them know throughout what I am doing, why doesn't brian, co's like his should be shut down, and he should be ejected from the UK, I'll help by using my foot and kick him to the continent.

Thanks for any info!

Edited by ims21

Hi, Carter is a solicitor for rent, used by many debt collection agencies.

Have you checked youe credit reference files? If not do so asap.

Can you record these calls?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Bryan Carter Solicitors

11 De Havilland Drive

Weybridge

Surrey KT13 0NT

Send the following.

Bryan Carter Solicitors

Formal Complaint,Unprofessional Conduct

For the personan attention of the principle solicitor.

Sir,

I write regarding numerous telephone call made to my business landline

No. xxx xxxxxxxxxxx, these calls state that it is ''a call before I go to court''

then the next one states ''your are going to court today'', the next states '' we

have put a CCJ against you today''.

The call originate from your office.

Please take not I do not acknowledge any liability to Bryan Carter Solicitors

or any company you may claim to represent.

This highly dubious and unprofessional conduct has been reported to the

Solicitors Regulation Authority today.

I require you now to immediately remove all data relating to me, my phone

numbers from your records.

Any further contact how so ever made will be treated as harassment and

suitable action will be taken against you.

Send recorded and track receipt.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

I'm always dubious about making contact, as if it confirms something to them, that I am here etc when currently they have no idea who they are messaging or rather who they intend to message is in fact still at that number.

Your wording reads ideal to me so I think I will send them a letter, question is can I write to them without being threatening myself, that's a hard one but I will try.

We have a truecall system on it's way, that asks people to press a button so we know it is a person before our phone rings through to us, it records 140 hours of calls you can download to your pc and you can exclude a lot of numbers that can get through like out of area, international and numbers like 02392 all theirs come from, and you can set it to tell the caller to say their name, the system rings through to us, we hear the name and then choose if to accept the call or not, it can't get here quick enough!

Credit ref I don't check as I never have any credit, cards I pay off by DD in full every month, all suppliers are paid on time, all utilities are on DD etc etc etc, in fact I use credit so little I can never get any easily, last time and only time in about 20 years is when I bought my last car, I have to show why my credit rating is so bad, ie as I never have any, then I can get it.

That's another joker too hey, experian, give your details for a free month, just to do what always happens which is forget to cancel it, and you've been done.

Many thanks!

Edited by TheNorfolkOracle
forgot some points

It's is a wise precaution in this situation as searches may have

been made on your files to establish ID.

The letter drafted is safe admits nothing.

I would definitely check your credit files - noddle is free and, for the others, you can get free trial periods (just remember to cancel before the end of the trial period to save being charged).

If these jokers have managed to get a CCJ registered against you for something that is not yours then you can get it removed by following the correct process. If there's nothing showing on your credit files then you can happily tell them to bog off!!

Feebee_71

I had a look on Noddle, got to putting my card details in, thought I better do a search on these guys first and on moneysupermarket and other places people having £12 taken on their cards, don't need my credit card info to identify me anyway, I'll email them first but doesn't look as free as free means.

The charge is refunded as soon as the account is cofirmed.