style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:ban::car::drum:http://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2012/07/25/no-driving-ban-for-star-tony-christie%E2%80%99s-son-on-25-points/

How can you get 25 points and still keep your licence with that pathetic excuse?

How on earth is he going to get any insurance anyway with that amount of points and, if he is as skint as he says, then how is he going to afford it? The cost of the insurance would be a fortune and enough to cover a driver for sure!

A very, very poor judgement IMHO.

One rule for some and another rule for others. Absolutely pathetic.

Edited by Crapstone

It does make me sick when I read on here about people worrying themselves about facing a ban or a few points when people like that just get away with it.

He should be banned as I don't think any insurance company would touch him. As Shadow says it sets a very poor example to young drivers if he's allowed to carry on driving his drums about with an incredible 25 points on his licence. So what if he has mortgage difficulties...in the real world it's tough and carting drums about is not an excuse to avoid a ban as he could make alternative arrrangements, even if that means selling his gated property. A bailiff would not tolerate that excuse for the use of his car/van so why should a judge?

Mistakes happen and errors of judgement but come on.. this is taking the P. Youngsters have to pay in excess of £2500 just to get going and you have idiots like that getting away with wimp slap on the wrist. He'll get caught again and it will be a case of,' who'd have thought it' if he hurts anyone.

Edited by Crapstone