IQOR doorstep visit and not calls

Lilly_22
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I haven't had any communication from IQOR but last week I came home to find a card from they saying they called but got no answer and advised me to call a mobile number (no name or ref). I haven't and since Saturday they have been calling (did a check on WhoCallsMe) when I was out but left no message. Should I respond or would it be disturbing hornet's nest?

Thanks in advance. Lilly

How was that card delivered? Does it have a postmark on it? Was it in an envelope?

As for responding to them, er NO!

Whatever these children have to say can be committed in writing, as for their harassment on the phone use your phone providers malicious calls procedure, keep a diary of events too.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

These debt collectors like to put 'we called' because it sounds like they actually knocked on a door when infact it's more likely that it means we called/phoned you. If it had a stamp/postmark then it's just a cleverly worded card that might be read as 'we came to your house' in order to scare you but is very unlikely and actually just refers to them phoning you.

It had no postmark and was pushed through the letterbox in the evening between 19:00 and 22:00. So, presumably someone came to the door. All it says is "I am on 'mobile no'" - Final Notice Call our rep and so on.

I they do call hand them this letter and shut the door.

Take note I withdraw all permissions explicit or implied

for any agent or employee of xxxxxxxxx to enter upon

this property at any time.

I do not wish to make any appointment to discuss any matters.

Yoi will not contact me by telephone or any other means except

in wriiting and delivered by Royal Mail.

Type it out in bold and red.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: