Re: Jsa (ib)

Magixoye
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not enough information to go on here, really. Questions that spring to mind include:

Was she claiming JSA for the time period in question?

Specifically, what is the error?

Did the error result in her being paid more benefit than she would otherwise have received?

If so, roughly how much money are we talking about?

Did she realise that there was a change of circumstances that she needed to report?

Did she report the change at the time - in other words, was the error made by her or by the DWP?

Others might think of more, but if we get more information, we'll be better placed to answer.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Thanks. Given that information, I'd say there is not likely to be a fraud concern. Since she wasn't claiming JSA she couldn't have been paid anything in respect of the affected period.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

the questions re previous employemnt are there to check termination payments and reasons for leaving employment (which in some situations can lead to sanctions).

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

Would someone be kind enough to let me know I'm not the only one who can see nothing in any of Magixoye's posts. It's not me is it? Tell me I haven't finally gone over the edge ... :madgrin:

Would someone be kind enough to let me know I'm not the only one who can see nothing in any of Magixoye's posts. It's not me is it? Tell me I haven't finally gone over the edge ... :madgrin:

Not just you. The posts have been edited by the original poster to remove all content. This is something that the board software is configured to allow, but not something we encourage.