Chris grayling live 10:00 a.m. On lbc phone in today

sit down
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LBC 97.3 available on DAB or online. Grayling is taking calls from the public if anyone has queries over WCA recording, ATOS, etc.

CALL 0845 6060973.

The floor is yours caggers.........

Anything that is not included in a call plan could be seen as premium rate. Unfortunately Virgin and most mobile companies charge for 0845 on top of your calling plan (it used to be part of O2 but when they stopped i stopped using O2, and now have virgin). I have unlimited calls on land line and never run over on mobile minutes but I still have to pay for 0845 (0870 included in calling plan).

Is an 0845 number premium rate? I'm under the impression they are 4ppm or less and most landline providers include them free of charge ...

this is a large misimpression.

to me any calls over 5p a minute are premium rate regardless of official classification. on my landline they way over 5p/min.

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

Is an 0845 number premium rate? I'm under the impression they are 4ppm or less and most landline providers include them free of charge ...

Good to see your still posting RaeUK and giving Astosh Hell

0845 Free from BT landlines on Sundays http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumer/assets/downloads/BT_PhoneTariff_SpecialNos.pdf

Anything that is not included in a call plan could be seen as premium rate. Unfortunately Virgin and most mobile companies charge for 0845 on top of your calling plan (it used to be part of O2 but when they stopped i stopped using O2, and now have virgin). I have unlimited calls on land line and never run over on mobile minutes but I still have to pay for 0845 (0870 included in calling plan).

Yes 0845 numbers are charge more from mobile,but not class as premium rate

Premium rate http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumer/assets/downloads/BT_PhoneTariff_SpecialNos.pdf

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

45002 now days BT landlines are a minority not majority so BT costs of 0845 is now a good way of determining cost of calls.

Really,BT still have the majority of lines in the UK,Excluding Hull...

this is a large impressionism.

to me any calls over 5p a minute are premium rate regardless of official classification. on my landlines they way over 5p/min.

So what would you like,everything for Free..................

Be lucky you still have a landlines,not everyone can afford one

A lot of people have lost there LL and BB services been discounted,because they not been able to keep up with theirs bills when they had there IB/ESA stopped and forced on to JSA or low income job

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

actually my landline is soon to go, as its costing me too much for little benefit. and yes BT is now a minority provider and ofcom are actually going to fix the BT anomaly on 0845 call cost soon, they told me this after I made a complaint following huge amounts of bills I Accrued ringing up the DWP. On 0845 BT is an anomaly and not the norm.

As a point of note , when you call LBC ,they answer fairly quickly , take note of your comments and if relevent to program will call you back ,and once you have called they store your details and reply to you by name next time you call , been on a few times

On the subject of 0845 I pay a little extra each month on my mobile to include all O845, 0870 and 0800 in my minutes, on voda, (it works out a lot cheaper than the calls I make to various parts of DWP....not to mention the hospital etc). Virgin also have a small surcharge to include 0845 and a range of other "national rate" and low premium rate numbers....again still cheaper than any calls to DWP as I am not sure about you but it is never just a short chat....