JSA + HB suspended

snoid01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a change of circumstances and never informed the job center hence jsa + hb have been suspended from 24th july. I will sort it out on monday but i'm also due to sign on tuesday, do you think it will be resolved by tuesday, i.e one day, and will i miss a payment, how will this work, i think it gets backdated but what time frame will i be waiting till i get next payment do you think?

I'm hoping i don't have to wait several weeks before i get a payment etc even if it is backdated, by signing on Tuesday i would usually get the payment through friday but my worry is that the claim will need to be restarted etc meaning, as i said, i wont get a payment for some weeks.

Not sure about your council but mine lifted an HB suspension (caused by DWP telling them my claim for JSA had stopped when in actual fact it was a change of circumstances from cont. based to income based JSA) during the phone call when I informed them that a claim was being put through. They have given me until the 2nd to get the relevent information to them to prove a claim for JSA (IB) or proof of what is going into my bank account if I don't have the JSA proof through by then.

As for the JSA suspension, you will still need to go in and sign on to comply with your agreement with the job centre otherwise they will close your claim. As for how long it will take them to action the change of circumstances and reinstate payments it will depend on what they need in the way of confirmation - you are probably best off talking to your advisor so they can tell you if payment will be due - remember, if you're signing on on the 31st (tuesday) then you will have 1 week's money due up to the 24th which should be paid on your usual payment day.

Feebee_71

Edited by Feebee_71
spelling error

As feebee_71 posted it will depend on what you are required to do/complete for the suspension to be lifted and then of course if there is an adviser that will be able to process the informtion provided asap to allow your payment to be issued and of course if it can be processed immediateky there shouldn't be a delay in your payment.