Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2660 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks, Brig. If there is anything that you need clarification with then please let me know.

Mrs B.

Trying to get this done over the next 24 hours, have had much to do away from CAG.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi Brig, thanks for your help. Hope you don't think I was being rude in not replying to your last post, but unfortunately my computer blew up - quite literally. Sparks flew out of it and it wouldn't work!! Got that sorted (was the power supply) and for the first time ever it got a virus, which shut down the whole machine (was some stupid message claiming to be from the Metropolitan police saying that we had breached all sorts of copyright things and if we just entered some bank details then they would take £100 and unlock the computer. Yeah, right, like we were going to believe that one! We're also not in the Metropolitan police area :roll:) Apparently the virus has been doing the circuit for years but I'd never heard of it. Like I say, it just locked the whole machine so I couldn't get on here.

Anyway, thank you again. I do appreciate that you are very busy, so am grateful for your help :)

Hi Mrs B no problem, had a few problems my self with, posts and PMs going missing, think I've recovered most if not all from backup.

Will try to sort yours asap.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, have just checked my new, up to date credit report and this account it is still showing on there and also still showing as an open account even though I have a letter from them as well as the SAR to prove that they closed it years ago. They have had an extra month to remove it, and this just proves that despite everything satans have put in writing, they most definitely have NOT updated my credit report and removed the offending information.

Any news on the letter Brig? I do appreciate that you are busy but I really do feel that it is time they got the news that they have failed to do what they promised. Also, despite the strong desire to send back their cheque for compensation (£250) and telling them where to stick it, I am going to have to cash it - youngest son got excellent A levels and has been accepted at first choice of uni :) Unfortunately I need the money to pay deposit for accommodation :( lol. However, I am hoping that this will not affect the fact that Satans have failed to deliver.

Hope you're having a good summer. I am now going to have to buy red light bulb and sell body in desperate attempt to help youngest son with cost of uni...

Mrs B x