style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A Mate living up in North Yorks has had his first ever visit from a rent-a-thug, it turns out the guy has his own one man band ltd bailiff firm and is being subcontracted warrants to enforce by Jacobs.

His certificate however claims him to be an employee of Jacobs, and the Court he is certified have confirmed this.

Does that make any difference, ie, is he still able to visit and attempt to enforce, if his certificate is wrong?

I cannot remember at all re cert's its too hot for my brain to work properly :x

At the moment, he has not managed to make any levy's. This is for a parking ticket from a Council "pay and display" park.

It seemed weird from the info until mate got Jacobs to confirm it was subcontracting. This guy and his "registered office" (probably his home) is in Durham, he is enforcing in North Yorks, and his certificate authorising him to work for Jacobs is with Birkenhead Court.

Our unwanted guest is the proud owner and director of A&C Bailiff's ltd. Company number 07459065

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't think it matters he is certificated probably in more than

one or two court area just take a look at the list of cert. bailiffs

and you will the same names in many areas.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

their is no court area as such, the certificate allows distress to be levied in england and wales

regardless of which court issued it

the only thing is the bond of £10,000 needed to back up the certificate

Jacobs will have put this bond up when he is acting for them and he will have his own bond with the courts aswell if he has his own Ltd company

According to the online database, and to the MOJ on the telephone, he only has the one cert/bond and that is in Birkenhead, with Jacobs.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]