Whyte & co collecting a parking debt not at my address!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so.. I made an old post I can't find.. and it's all escalated a bit since then..

to summarise, I got a parking ticket in Worthing a while back,never recieved it, moved house, never recieved the NTO, the first I knew was when a letter went to my mothers house from Whyte and co saying I owed them £430! I appealed to the TEC who refused the appeal.. at every stage I have corrected my address and still all correspondence (even the reply from the TEC which had my correct address crossed out and the wron one used instead) goes to her house.. I have just had a hand delivered notice through her door and in a panic phoned up and paid £150 with a£150 due next month to a bullying woman who was not giving an inch.. I'm not sure what to do next.. they told me on the phone that if I want a breakdown of charges it'll cost me £10 as it's done manually!! I still haven't had a letter to my correct address!!!! this whole thing is killing me!

I don't know what to do next...

oon another note, the bailiffs say that wrong address came from worthing borough council?! and my mother would have to show proof of occupancy to remove the address from the debt!! when she phoned up to complain that it was the wrong address the woman on the other end of the phone said she 'wasn't listening' and put the phone down on her (she's 60 and was only trying to explain what had happened!)