Furious with lloyds tsb

quackquack
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4275 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

lloyds tsb changing accounts over to the co op when we have no choice in the matter and we have to reapply for another llyods account when it moves to the co op ,why cant lloyds tsb just ask us customers if we want to stay and keep the account as it is,any reply from a lloyds tsb manager or other will be gratefull

Edited by quackquack
:violin::ban::lock1::bump::clock:

thats my buisness thanks

No need for that attitude.

This is a site where people help each other to avoid pitfalls so if there is something wrong with the Coop bank you should make other aware so they won't get caught as you have been.

Edited by Conniff

no i put on about the lloyds banking group not to discuss the co op failings on my part so id just like to mention about the lloyds bank selling off if i want to discuss the co op il go on the forums for them when im ready and you have singled out the co op for some reason just because i mentioned it in this post so therefore iv removed the bit about the co op and lets just stay on lloyds

:violin::ban::lock1::bump::clock:

no i put on about the lloyds banking group not to discuss the co op failings on my part so id just like to mention about the lloyds bank selling off if i want to discuss the co op il go on the forums for them when im ready and you have singled out the co op for some reason just because i mentioned it in this post so therefore iv removed the bit about the co op and lets just stay on lloyds

I haven't singled anything out, you said Co op bank was rubbish and I asked in a perfectly civil way what was wrong with it, but you decided that was a silly question and I was out for an argument.

• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody possibly just answer the question? The reasons for the posters disliking for the Co-Op are irrelevant and if they don't wish to share any personal experience, then that it is their choice. What if somebody whose account is being moved from Lloyds TSB to the Co-Op as part of the sale of branches wants to stay with Lloyds TSB? What can they do to stop their account from being transferred?