BankFodder BankFodder

Rockyuk

Lambeth Council PCN - Urban Road/Footpath

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2813 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Everyone,

I got issued a PCN in March around 19:40 hours in Waterloo i was parked somewhere i have parked for years and have never previously received a parking ticket. On this occasion i came back to my car to find a PCN on my car basically Lambeth Council worked out lets try to make some money. Anyway the location on the ticket is wrong as i was parked somewhere that had no road sign's, street name or restrictions like a side loading road or something not sure really what to call it. It is very wide with a drop curb for vehicles to go up and park and as i stated i have been parking there for years.

Anyway Lambeth have still until this day rejected my claims of appeal and now want to send me a notice to driver even after i explained to them that i was parked in the Lambeth borough that night but not at the location on the ticket! I then sent a letter back stating to show me proof of me being parked on Waterloo road and that will be the end of it.

I then sent in the appeal of "the contravention did not occur" on the basis of the location being wrong but they are still rejecting it and said i should now wait the notice to driver. Has anyone else been in a similar situation? If so what happened?

Thanks

Rockyuk