Removing a stay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just looking for some info, what are the experts opinions on a DCA being allowed to remove a stay after 5 years, the original debt now being over 9 years since last acknowledged.

I am aware of the Statute law and the commencing of proceedings but could such an application be contested on grounds of time taken to get to this stage, ie, unfair practice etc.

Of course I will pay you everything you say I owe with no proof.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs

5 years is going to take some serious explanation from the Claimant in their application Bela, if they make application oppose it.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I defended using a standard defence from here, a CCA request had been made which had not been fully complied with.

They contacted me asking what I thought was the problem and asked me to contact them again, needless to say i didnt so up to now it has been stayed and I heard nothing else until out of the blue calls and letters started to appear again.

They have not yet applied to lift the stay nor mentioned it but forewarned is fore armed as they say

Of course I will pay you everything you say I owe with no proof.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs