PCN - Incorrect Location on Ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4291 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So after making an idiot mistake, I've got a PCN with incorrect Location on the ticket. The tickets state I am parked in Charlecote Road, but I am actually parked in Warwick Gardens, indeed there own photos of the location show the end of the road and the beginning of mine - so do I have grounds to contest?

If the location on the PCN is incorrect then the contravention did not occur thus you appeal on the basis that you car was not parked at the location stated on the PCN.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.