Jump to content

Court fine- no means of paying


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



Not sure if this is correct forum however help needed, please!


Earlier this yr my son who's 18 got into an argument with his girlfriend in the street, he claims she attacked him

And he defended himself, he did have cuts to his face etc.


A passer by saw this & contacted the police, he was arrested & charged with common assault! She with nothing. She gave a statement which she later withdrew & yesterday she didn't show up in court but the witness did & he was found guilty of the offence. Since it happened she has refused to leave him alone, begging him to come back, threatening him but none of this counts.


He's just finished college, he doesn't have a job apart from a day here & there with his dad. He's not claiming any benefits but they gave him an £860 fine!! He has no means of paying this. They have told him to sign on which seems outrageous as they will effectively pay their own fine & we don't want him to. Is anything we can do to get this reduced?


Any advice much appreciated.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...