style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have subscribed to various threads but I no longer get email notifications anymore. Has it been turned off?

Thanks

Current Debt : Approx £LOTS :-( ........................................................................Estimated Debt Free : Nov 2014 :-D

Barclaycard (wife) £1,080.43 Refunded

Barclaycard (me) SAR in progress

Shop Direct (x3 accounts) SAR completed. Claiming £3389.37 charges and £3,500 PPI

MBNA ..........SAR in progress. Charges & PPI from 1996 - present!

Your next ----> Lloyds Mastercard x2 - OPUS - Coop Visa - Monument Visa - RBS Visa - Cap One Visa x2 - Redcats x2

Only you can disable/enable your notification parameters.

Make sure you have the correct notification enabled in your profile and also when you subscribe to a thread, make sure that the drop down box shows one of the notify by email (immediately/daily/weekly) is visible and not.. "through control panel only"

Also, if you dont visit for a while, notification stops until you revisit.

If you are still having problems.. let us know - either by updating this thread or clicking on the "report post" button under each post and someone will investigate further for you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks

Its enabled via email immediately and the various threads are shown in my control panel. I also subscribed to this thread but nothing came through. It was working fine until about a month ago

Current Debt : Approx £LOTS :-( ........................................................................Estimated Debt Free : Nov 2014 :-D

Shop Direct (x3 accounts) SAR completed. Claiming £3389.37 charges and £3,500 PPI

Your next ----> Lloyds Mastercard x2 - OPUS - Coop Visa - Monument Visa - RBS Visa - Cap One Visa x2 - Redcats x2

Check your spam folder.

Nope ...nothing there (apart from spam)

I think its now sorted, my email was a hotmail one that I set up to be re-directed to my normal one. Ive changed my email adress so will soon see.

If it continues to happen, let us know and we will investigate further for you :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D