Cheque Centre Confusin and Nightmare - COURT PAPERS SERVED

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yep. If you send them back to the court or to them, the claim would still go ahead. The claimant are the ones who have to stop proceedings. You dont have to do anything on that front.

So I don't do anything with the papers?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF you get court papers, let us know. You Must do certain things with them in order to defend the claim. it will also mean the possibility of attending court if the claimant doesnt discontinue the case.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hello everyone, as the woman I spoke to at Cheque Centre said, I got the court papers today. Don't understand them and have no idea what to do with them. Any help on this would be very grateful.

Ill flag for admin advice for you and to move the thread to legal. I'm thinking that they are expecting judgement by default, but once you fill int he paperwork and prove you will be at court to defend, they will try and settle out of court.

As i mentioned, ive asked an admin to come and help advise on filling the paperwork. I would help myself, but im not 100% sure on which forms to fill in, and you NEED it to be 100% accurate.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

You have a set number of days to acknowledge the claim, then once that happens, you get more time to submit a defense plus all paperwork. An admin or someone with much more knowledge of court papers should be along soon.

moved to legal forum/

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

NO!!

the court .

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

acknowledge paperwork and state the reason that you will be intending to defend. Post the particulars of the claim here and we'll see what we can do to help.

I was refering to this post here when I asked where do I post them too?

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture[jpg] file

don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

or

convert existing PC files to PDF [office has an installable print to PDF option]

'

BUT......

ENSURE: remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint program

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf if

you have many images too rather than many single pdfs

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

please do not post pers details of any kind.

dx

and they

Just got this email from PayplanHi Pamela, I hope all is well.Many thanks for your email. I just spoke with one of my supervisors, who deals with the Legal action. Please send this paperwork, you scanned in, by recorder delivery, 1st class to our address:

Edit out reference numbers and personal info.

Theres a couple of reference numbers on there. Thats all.

pdf unapproved

and they

Yea. Just edit the reference and summons numbers out and you should be ok.

Have you told payplan what has happened throughout this debts life? Especially with the extortionate and unfair charges.