Flat tyre, PCN on single yellow

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I hope someone can help me? I was parked on a single yellow with a flat tyre, with a note in the front window explaining that I had a flat tyre and the RAC would be there soon to assist. I had to leave the vehicle and walk home with 2 toddlers and no buggy,and by the time the RAC arrived I had received a parking fine. The RAC advised that if I appealed the ticket and showed the work sheet from them that I could possibly have it repealed.

Is there a set appeal form that I could use for this? How should I word my appeal to them?

My second question/ issue is that the RAC form shows they weren't called until after the ticket was issued, will that make a difference?

Any help is most appreciated!

My second question/ issue is that the RAC form shows they weren't called

until after the ticket was issued, will that make a difference?

No difference whatsoever. If you dont have a mobile you would have to leave the vehicle to get to a phone.

As has been stated it was beyond your control and the RAC worksheet is your proof. Send a copy of the worksheet to the Authority with an informal appeal.

Do not send the original worksheet as they have a habit of losing them.

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS