You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2912 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I hope someone can help me? I was parked on a single yellow with a flat tyre, with a note in the front window explaining that I had a flat tyre and the RAC would be there soon to assist. I had to leave the vehicle and walk home with 2 toddlers and no buggy,and by the time the RAC arrived I had received a parking fine. The RAC advised that if I appealed the ticket and showed the work sheet from them that I could possibly have it repealed.

Is there a set appeal form that I could use for this? How should I word my appeal to them?

My second question/ issue is that the RAC form shows they weren't called until after the ticket was issued, will that make a difference?

Any help is most appreciated!

My second question/ issue is that the RAC form shows they weren't called

until after the ticket was issued, will that make a difference?

No difference whatsoever. If you dont have a mobile you would have to leave the vehicle to get to a phone.

As has been stated it was beyond your control and the RAC worksheet is your proof. Send a copy of the worksheet to the Authority with an informal appeal.

Do not send the original worksheet as they have a habit of losing them.

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS