BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2815 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Evening all

I thought i would post a new thread as i need as much accurate information as possible!

Me and my girlfriend have decided to buy a house, I need some information as she has a great credit score and has been accepted in principal for a mortgage we need, I have a very bad credit score defaults etc...

So how does this work so we can protect her great credit score:

Am i right in saying as long as we dont no apply for something jointly we will not be connected financially?

• If this is correct how do we go about, Council tax etc
  • Can i get my mail to my new address( My debts)

Thanks in advance for your help

Im on a journey!

paying bills jointly shouldn't be a problem; a financial connection only comes if you apply for loans etc jointly. Yes you can get mail to the house once bought. she should not ack her relationship at all with you as she goes through the mortgage process.

:lol:

Successfully claimed back mis-sold PPI (Barclays Bank) 2009-10 (£8500)

Ran a paid-for DMP. Deeply respect those who self-manage a DMP; it is possible to do with the help of fellow CAGGERS

Offered F&F to all my creditors. All closed out including a particularly intransigent and stubborn one - who eventually saw sense after 10 months of nonsense!

Does not condone debt avoidance but violently disagrees with the antics of debt collectors and their behavior towards the ones trying to pay. I am a great believer in what goes around, comes around. Keep up the good fight!