Equifax still showing bad credit after 6 years

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3459 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good morning,

Lowell is a debt purchase company.

Do you have any defaulted accounts showing on your credit files now?

If not Lowell Cannot put any entry on your files again.

Defaults are removed from credit files on the 6th anniversary of the default date paid or not and cannot return.

If there has been no payment or unequivocal written acknowledgment of the debt Lowell have purchased since December 2007 the debt is statute barred anyway.

Unless Lowell fully explain exactly what it's chasing file the letter and ignore until further information is provided.

Hi

Thank you very much for prompt reply!

when I went to HSBC to open A/c in last month, They gave Current A/c with 100 pounds Overdraft. so I thought may be my credit rating is good that's why they gave 100 pounds Overdaraft.

Therefore, I haven't checked my credit files with any credit ref agency so I dont know the current status..

Could you please let me know, "Would Lowell come to know if I check with Exprian (credit Agency) now". and please tell me what are important things I need take care while checking my credit files on Experian.

For more understanding about the situation I am pasting the Lowell's letter information below

Letter from Lowell stating that " we're contacting you about an account that we have purchased from Barclays which was opened on 2002. barclays have sold the a/c to us as there is an outstanding balance which they have been unable to recover.

we have used the services of a credit reference agency and they have provided you address to us. therefore we would like to confirm the information we hold is correct and up to date. plz call us straight away."

I got 2 letters with same date and same info as mentioned above.

Please help me....

Once again thanks a lot mate!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am still waiting for u r response!:???:

""""when I went to HSBCicon to open A/c in last month, They gave Current A/c with 100 pounds overdrafticon. so I thought may be my credit rating is good that's why they gave 100 pounds Overdaraft.

Therefore, I haven't checked my credit files with any credit ref agency so I dont know the current status..

Could you please let me know, "Would Lowell come to know if I check with Exprian (credit Agency) now". and please tell me what are important things I need take care while checking my credit files on Experian.

For more understanding about the situation I am pasting the Lowell's letter information below

Letter from Lowell stating that " we're contacting you about an account that we have purchased from Barclaysicon which was opened on 2002. barclays have sold the a/c to us as there is an outstanding balance which they have been unable to recover.

we have used the services of a credit reference agency and they have provided you address to us. therefore we would like to confirm the information we hold is correct and up to date. plz call us straight away."

I got 2 letters with same date and same info as mentioned above""""".

Please help me....

Once again thanks a lot mate!

Hi, I am still waiting for u r response!:???:

""""when I went to HSBCicon to open A/c in last month, They gave Current A/c with 100 pounds overdrafticon. so I thought may be my credit rating is good that's why they gave 100 pounds Overdaraft.

Letter from Lowell stating that " we're contacting you about an account that we have purchased from Barclaysicon which was opened on 2002. barclays have sold the a/c to us as there is an outstanding balance which they have been unable to recover.

I got 2 letters with same date and same info as mentioned above""""".

Please help me....

Once again thanks a lot mate![/quote

You should check your credit files a soon as possible to see if Lowell has registered and data.

You have no obligation to confirm anything to Lowell.

If they are not sure that they have the right address Lowell should not be contacting you at all.

All debt collection agencies will search credit files when they acquire debts, but checking your files personally alerts no one.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

thankyou very much....

i want to donate but bit confused how to do it...

could you let know... how can i donate to this website

Scroll down to the last post of this thread, click on panel for paypal to donate.

Your donation will be much appreciated thank you.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

done brig

Thank you Anil, I'm sure it is much appreciated!!

brig.