Vodafone Default Removal Please Help! as vodafone are not helping

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys (new poster)

i have a problem with a default on vodafone that i believe should be deleted and taken off,

i canceled the contract by mutual consent as the signal and everything was poor in the area

so i paid what i thought was my final bill, then i moved house and changed all addressed apart from with vodafone as i did not think i needed to

but then months later i got a letter in my new address stating that i had defaulted and a debt collection team are now trying to collect this from me,

so i paid the full amount to them as i did not want any adverse credit history on there

but today i went to apply for an accuont with another company and they told me i was declined,

so i logged onto my credit report and found this default from 6 months ago which should be taken off but is still on there,

i tried to email [email protected] but got a bounce back so i dont know what to do can any one help please???

Case number from vodafone is #9468342

Edited by Blondesarah

Hi

We have a Vodafone rep on the site called Lee.

Use this method to contact him

Hi CAG members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at [email protected] ne.co.uk quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

When you have done that you will receive back a reference number which you should post on your thread so that Lee can track it.

I'll move you to the telecoms forum.

• Confused 1

How much are they claiming you owe?

The reason the default entry is there is

the default was remedied within the time

scale laid down, when you paid the debt

the entry should have been marked as

satisfied.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi Blondesarah,

It's good to see that ims has been on hand to help you during my absence.

Having checked our emails I can confirm that I've received yours and so rest assured that I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi sarah

I have seen this time and time again where VF are supposedly done something and a Cagger has later found that not to be the case. Do you have anything in writing to confirm that the contract was cancelled?

This case has some similarities to yours so have a read and see what you think

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?302670-Vodafone-Incorrect-Default-*WON-out-of-court-settlement*&highlight=philharg

While I'm sure VF will want to avoid legal action,I think you should contemplate this should they fail to offer a satisfactory response

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE