Arrow Global & Transcom

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, New to this. I have problems with reading & writing: pse treat me gently.

Got the standard ltr by all counts on this site. With the IA required note.

E-mailed 10/7/12 :

Dear Sir,

With regards to your letter dated 4 July 2012 in the mater of Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd.

Firstly, I have NO knowledge of doing business with this company. So in this matter the following is required before payment will even be considered.

1: The original signed agreement in regards of the sum outstanding. (it will be a copy if they have it.)

2: The original signed copy of an agreement between Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd and Ms Susan Grant of 117 Main Street. Frizington. CA26 3PE. (this should be the notice of assignment)( you are not entiled to the deed of assignment it is confidential)

Yours.

S. Grant

Reply E-mail 11/7/12 :

Dear Ms Grant,

We write in reference to your most recent correspondence, of which your concerns have been noted.

Please note that our client Arrow Global purchased this debt from Littlewoods, and Arrow Global now legally owns all rights to seek recovery of this debt and we are legitimately instructed to act on their behalf.

Please contact our offices on the telephone number shown below to discuss your plans for repayment of the above account.

In the mean time if you believe the matter to be a case of fraudulent activity then please provide proof of residency from January 1997 to present, so we can investigate the matter further.

If you have any further queries then please do not hesitate to contact us on the above details.

Regards

Correspondence Team

Transcom

So what is my next step? I believe this is the second time this has happened. The last was before 2007/8. I am hope I can find the ltr's. Also no proof forwarded to me. Of any dealing with 'Littlewoods'.

There is one thing to be noted. Our address is not 117 Main Street. Does this make a difference {YES}

Thank you for your help.

Mole.

Reply to: Reply to UK ENQUIRIES

You need to make it clear that this is a Consumer Credit Agreement

request made under CCA 1974 and enclose £1 postal order for the fee,

and state the payment is to be used only for that fee and is not to be

credited to any account as a payment.

Add I do not acknowledge any debt to you or any company you claim

to represent.

If you have trouble with this letter come back to me and I will draft it in full

for you.

Send them the Statute barred letter and ignore anything further.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D