BankFodder BankFodder

assisted blonde

Why cant companies leave their branding alone?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2375 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Put the TV on and all the Sky layout has changed, different colours, different font different everything. I suppose this has cost Sky an extortionate amount of money to be rebranded and for what?

Why cant companies just leave things alone, it like Tesco we now have a big sign up saying hello!! whats that all about, I am going there to shop not pass the time of day.

If I want Sky I will have it regardless of the colour of the writing, if I want to shop at Tesco I will, a sign saying hello isnt going to either encourage or discourage me.

And dont get me started on why they changed the name of Opal fruits or marathons.:-x

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

It took me ages to get used to the Betfair website, but they have now revamped it.

It is 10 times more complicated than it already was.:|

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Sounds about right, always best to fix things that dont need it, causing maximum confusion and inconvienience, and while i am at it I cant get the smilies to work anymore whats happend to them.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

There's also a problem with recording on channel 5 at the moment with SKY - it only seems to be recording the last 13 mins of all channel5 recordings! SKY say they need time to sort the problem out!

So if you phone them and they offer for an engineer to come out - refuse and ask to be directed to cancellations, then tell cancellations that you know this is a wide spread problem, it's even on their own forums, they will make notes on your account then when it's sorted out you'll have a right to ask for some sort of compensation for the loss of services.

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

It took me ages to get used to the Betfair website, but they have now revamped it.

It is 10 times more complicated than it already was.:|

Hehe, you still have an option to go back to the old way. I didn't think it was difficult but only if you are using internet explorer it slows it down big time.

Sorry to bump this up. I guess every website has to keep up. I think on an average, an site upgrades around twice a year. smile4.png