Banks error has caused default! ISME

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have an account with ISME and have made regular payments to that account via online bank account with no problems until June.

I made the payment through the 'faster payments' process and my bank have confirmed that this has left my account and it should have arrived at ISME account within 2 hours.

However, ISME have been sending me text messages and calling my homeline chasing payment, and I have explained that the mistake is not with me.

I placed a small order last night and by accident today, I find they will not release my order due to the missing payment.

I have spoken with their so called 'customer services' department today only to now be told that their bank Nat West have had glitches with it's system and all payments made in June have been lost in transit!!!

They have tried to tell me that whatever effect it may have on my credit report, they will reverse it asap. I have a sqeaky clean credit file and to add insult to injury - they have applied a DEFAULT CHARGE to my account until the mess is sorted and no further orders can be processed either.

When I asked what compensation would be provided she said, we will reverse the charges and your credit file will be right, what do you want compensation for?:mad2:

Apart from anything else, they have lost my custom.

Any thoughts peeps?

Shelley

Santander PPI X 2 **WON** claims on behalf of son (Oct 2010/ Mar 2011)

Citicard O/H (PPI) - **WON** Compound Interest Dec 2011

Citicard O/H (Charges) Bailiffs sent in August 2012

Barclaycard - **WON** Compound Interest Oct 2011

Monument - account information being sought for OH

Citicard - self - N1 submitted August 2012

Barclaycard - self - **WON** damages for non disclosure/information now rec'd. Aug 2012

Barclaycard - relation - Failed SAR sent 29/09/11

Halifax SAR sent 18/08/2011 for relation

LTSB - SAR sent 09/08/2011 for friend