style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was charged interest and a penalty charge from payday express on my loan of 200. My loan was paid 7 days late due to natwest technical issues I informed payday express by a phone call and a email. I was told I had the 7 days to pay. However payday express took 200 for loan 15 penalty charge and another 40 interest. I contacted them and was told I'd get a refund for the 55 by midnight last night. Money was never credited . So I phoned them again today spoke to same guy as he kindly gave me his full name he apologised and again said I would definately get the 55 refund by midnight tonight . I've also asked for written confirmation of this . I have letters drafted to trading standards and OFT . Anyone else told same and didn't end up being refunded ?

Thread moved to Pay Day Express forum

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Why did you phone them? They will say and do anything to get you off the line. Only ever communicate with a PDL in recorded delivery letter or email. NEVER by phone unless you can record the call, and NEVER by webchat.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Why did you phone them? They will say and do anything to get you off the line. Only ever communicate with a PDL in recorded delivery letter or email. NEVER by phone unless you can record the call, and NEVER by webchat.

I have emailed them on several occasions but just got ignored . Do you think they are just agreeing to the email and not intending on paying out ? Anyone had this from them ?

They ignore you to get you to speak tot hem on the phone. Then they will try and get your details off you to use as and when they like, otherwise they drop the line fast.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

I wouldn't waste time keep emailing even, they ignore many emails - what they have done is similiar to that of their 'unsuspecting punter trick'

send off letter of notice, you'll start court procedings in 7 days if no return

Hope it won't come to this

Moneyclaim online will cost you £25 to submit, really does work and you can also get the claim fee back if successful, sure they might try drag it out 4 weeks+ and say their going to defend but it will be worth the wait

May also be worth going to the FOS as well (because they do like easy money when they receive a complaint about this particular lender it seems!) - hope get you some compo to, why should you suffer due to the bank

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

I wouldn't waste time keep emailing even, they ignore many emails - what they have done is similiar to that of their 'unsuspecting punter trick'

send

Moneyclaim online will cost you £25 to submit, really does work and you can also get the claim fee back if successful, sure they might try drag it out 4 weeks+ and say their going to defend but

May also be worth going to the FOS as well (because they do like easy money when they receive a complaint about this particular lender it seems!) - hope get you some compo to, why should you suffer due to the bank

Hi thanks for responses. I phoned them again today informing them that I am recording the call . They have assured me money will be transferred into my account by the end of the day. I certainly won't be holding my breath and will go with what you have suggested thanks for input

Well, if you have the call recorded, you have solid proof that they said the money would be refunded. If it doesnt happen, then make sure you send a LBA before you use moneyclaim or a small claims court.