Need to Sort Out My Debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4299 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I need a way to repay my overdrafts which were previously interest and fee free and no longer are.

I have a debt of £4k that I would like to repay,

I can afford the repayments on almost any loan and can actually repay my overdraft back over a period of time

but it will have cost far more than it would need to.

I have looked at my credit file on checkmyfile which seems to show that I'm on 4* which from what I can work out can't be a bad thing.

I do have an existing loan which totals about £19k at the moment which again I dont have any problems repaying.

My issue is that I want to reduce how much this thing costs me overall.

Does anyone have any ideas??

Thanks

Khuz

Yeah what sunny says applies. I have looked at my credit rating and it seems to be fine.. But when I apply for anything credit wise I get knocked back faster than a ugly dude hitting on a sober model.. I dont understand why my credit file says one thing but still find it difficult to find credit. The annoying thing is check my file seem to think I would qualify for cards but I have applied for them in the past and they have knocked my application back before