DCA Chasing me for a Disolved Company Debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I used to run a small company which was set up to gain sponsorship for a pro racing team. However this company was Disolved in Feb 2007. The DCA is chasing a LARGE debt in excess of £10k. I remember this particular company as they Sponsored the team. The amount the Sponsored was for not much more than this amount, however the amount sponsored was for Corporate Hospitality, Branding, Motivational Talks by the Team and appearances by the Team etc. Because I knew the person in the Branch that organised the Sponsorship not much paperwork was done, except a brief Sponsorship agreement. However I no longer have this as the company was Disolved.Can the DCA actually chase ME for this alledged debt, although it was a Sponsorship of which was covered by the above, in my view goods were supplied, especially seeing that the company was a Limited by Guarentee of £1. Your thoughts Please.Kind RegardsGlobal_Mongrel

If the debt was in the name of the company, then I cannot see how they can chase you "personally" unless you had given a personal guarantee to the amount at the time. They should have lodged the claim with the Administrators when the company was disolved.