style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fertility experts say ovary transplants could delay the menopause indefinitely, allowing women to have a normal pregnancy whenever they choose, according to doctors!

This is a wonderful break though for those women who have had to have cancer treatments, or who suffer from fertility problems, but I worry that's not all it'll be used for.

I really can't see it stopping at those women who really would benefit, you'll have those women who say they should have the right to have even more children, claiming it's discrimination if they're not allowed to - you always get the "why not me too" people.

The planet's over populated as it is, could you imagine how it could spiral out of control if women who let's just say, like to have "larger families" have the right to this procedure also?

There was a woman in a magazine a few months ago, who had given birth to around 15 children, and it was only problems with her fertility that prevented her from continuing.

I just hope that this is kept fair, and those who like to churn out one baby after another don't have a stop put on it for those women who would be grateful for the chance to have just one baby.

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.