• Tweets

• well the only way now to get it removed is via a set aside cost £255.   even paying the CCJ and it being marked as satisfied will not sadly improve his credit file nor prevent it poss killing any credit for the 6yrs it will show on his file for regardless to payment.   TBH: there would have to be something seriously wrong for a set aside to succeed  location of the car park might help us at the least.    
    • I had  a 5yr fixed rate mortgage with Norwich & Peterborough before they merged YB. I was to pay £585.27 Per month for 60 months fixed @ 5.85%.   first year ok,   for the following three years as their SVR increased so did my mortgage; £589 1st increase 2nd increase £595, 3rd increase £599. Along with the increases I was also charged late fees etc. from 2008 onwards.   I did receive a letter due to the enquiry into their fees but that only refunded from 2009, where I had been incorrectly charged after one month in 2008, plus the charges wern’t consistent with the £25 they allege to charge sometimes i was charges £32.50. I know the increases are not considerable however with them increasing the mortgage due to their SVR increases did they  1.    breach the terms & conditions of the mortgage contract. 2.    switched my mortgage to a SVR.   Any ideas appreciated.  
    • Thanks Dx, I’ll have to ask him if he wants to go any further and tbh I’m not sure he has anything kept, the claim form, etc. I’ll ask him tomorrow and see what he says or has.
    • opps no outside of the 33 days he had to pay it for it not too show sadly.   we are going to need far more info than what we have here now to even think of suggesting a set aside. this is compounded by the fact hat you say he totally ignored everything inc the claimform?   oh well time for you to get scanning. scan everything he has please  every letter, the lot.   one good point is we only need the front page of the claimform..not the complete pach from northants bulk.   please makes sure you redact things properly but leave times and dates etc. just remove his pers details, reg/pcn/ref numbers and any bar or QR code boxes. read upload  put everything in ONE MULTIPAGE PDF FILE ONLY please     the sad fact here is premier haven't ever won any CCJ's when cases are defended. they run away.
    • in their WS they state its a recon, [pages 1-10] urm something smells here for this to happen for an online 2012 signup.   pages 1+4+5 appear to be missing??   need to discover whats going on here  so scan up the pages 1-10 as clear non blurred uploads no good to us if we can see them   if you need to send them via the secure email then do so and i'll do it. but we need to see the text of all 10 pages very clearly to workout what they have done..   its better you look stupid infront of us than lose another case infront of a judge.  you only waste the forums time when you don't follow what has been already advised  esp when it runs the clock closer to a deadline - its 3 weeks we've been waiting for these docs now and what do we get..mostly blurred uploads we cant read...
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2691 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been looking through my credit report recently and have noticed four defaults registered on there. Two of these from Lowell Portfolio, a third from 123 Debt Solutions and a fourth from 1st Credit Ltd.

I have never received any written notification of these defaults and want to know what routes I need to take to dispute the defaults as I am paying back the debts on a monthly basis.

Any helpful advice will be gratefully appreciates as always.

Hello there.

If you have breached the terms and conditions then it is likely that the defaults could be legitimate. The fact that the debts are now with DCAs would indicate that payments have been missed/reduced at some point, is that right?

Two threads merged and tidied.

Please stick to this one thread for this issue

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Hi, payments were missed with the original debtor but the defaults were added by the DCAs even though I had agreed monthly payments.

Think you will find that as the DCA are now the owner of the debts, they have merely changed the name on the default notice. The date of the default will still be the same.

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

I see what you are saying but the credit report indicates that the dafault notice was issued after they had taken over the accounts. But I never received a copy of the notice. Just need to know if this is enforceable I have room for complaint?

The default date should be reflective of the date the accounts actually defaulted, you are likely to be able to complain about the dates being incorrect. That in itself may not affect the enforceability of the credit agreements.

That is the point I am trying to get across. The accounts were taken over by the DCA, a payment plan was put in place but they still added a default notice even though payments were being made. I am not querying the enforceability of the agreements, I agree that I owe the money but not to have defaulted. Does that make sense?

You must have defaulted foe DCAs to have got involved, they wouldn't normally take a debt over if you had adhered to the terms of the contract?

I never received a default notice from the creditor, which is why there is this confusion. What I need to know is, can a default by registered on my credit report without receiving the original default notice?

What type of debts are they?

Two unsecured loans (£324 & £198), credit card (£429) and bank current account (£388)

YES. You did not stick to the payment terms of your original agreement. The default is a record of how you handled your account. Ergo you are in default. The fact that you subsequently arranged lower payments is not relevant. If you are trying to find out if you can get them removed from your credit file, it is hard enough to do this with everything in your favour. Sorry.

:lol:

Successfully claimed back mis-sold PPI (Barclays Bank) 2009-10 (£8500)

Ran a paid-for DMP. Deeply respect those who self-manage a DMP; it is possible to do with the help of fellow CAGGERS

Offered F&F to all my creditors. All closed out including a particularly intransigent and stubborn one - who eventually saw sense after 10 months of nonsense!

Does not condone debt avoidance but violently disagrees with the antics of debt collectors and their behavior towards the ones trying to pay. I am a great believer in what goes around, comes around. Keep up the good fight!