style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening Gaggers

Today I was going to check my bank balance on the web and when I've done this previously I always have to click on LOG IN button on the top right.

However today it went to another page,it was still the NatWest 'page', requesting personal information, name, address etc as it stated my details was out of date!!:-o

Of course I didn't continue as I suspected something 'fishy'...have any of you experienced the same?

report the url to natwest.

sounds like the enail phishing [problem] doing the rounds.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes, definate phishing. Send it to [email protected].

How a lot of these work is they take you to a page that looks genuine and ask you to fill in some details. It then says there must have been a error in something you input and gives you the page again, only this time, it is the genuine bankers page so you log in and are none the wiser that you have already given them the details they wanted.

You 'must' change either your password or pin even if you think you didn't give them anything and should do that now.