Jump to content

  • Tweets

  • Posts

    • I cant help thinking that if we had to complete a questionaire that asked if you were "physically able bodied" before you were interviewed then this would be classed as discriminative.   Yet you can be asked to explain a gap in employment and that this is not classed as discriminative to people who may have had a mental breakdown.   Ok on this occasion I had taken a work break, if thay had asked a bout a break I had taken 10 years earlier then it would have been a different story as I had suffered depression and anxiety at that time.   It just seams to me that it puts people who have had a mental health issue at a disadvantage.      
    • I am just outside of the HS" zone for compulsory purchase. However,I put my house up for sale 4 weeks ago, and have had 2 viewers. Both said they like the house but the threat of HS2 having framework across the road put them off buying my house.    I am aware that I can take HS2 to court and get the court judge to (hopefully),force HS2 to purchase my house at market value under the Blight Order.    How do I go about starting the process?. Which court would the case go to?. Am i best enlisting a claims specialist with success in this field?.    The estate agent who my house is on the market with has told me that they have the feedback documentation from the 2 viewers testifying that HS2 put them off buying my house, so they would be available to the court.    Apparently there has already been 1 successful case on my street, and 1 two streets down, and there is another case on my street going through the court.    Any help, laws,quotes etc would be greatly appreciated.
    • Hi HubbaLoo and welcome to CAG   It's no surprise that the likes of CARS and Harlands  make far more charging admin fees than they do from taking a small monthly percentage of the gym fees.   It's best to tell CARS your new address - best that you know what they're up to at all times.   Send them a typed letter (no emails for now) saying:-   Dear sir or madam,   Membership at [town/city] DW Gym   My current address is as shown above.   I cancelled my membership when I relocated and supplied details of moving. I do NOT have to supply utility bills etc as demanded from you and will not enter into further correspondence with you.   If you continue to harass me for payments of admin fees, I will make formal complaints to the appropriate authorities.   Yours faithfully.    
    • It is not the DVLA that insist it must be insured, it is s.144A, Road Traffic Act 1988. Off road and SORN is one of the exceptions - s.144B of the same act.
    • Update  Ico and tpos are both useless Martin quinn has said to them that the signature on the tenancy agreement is diffrent and neither have asked for proof  The police have not given me an update on the supposed burglary or speakers that went missing that the man n van was meant to deliver  even after asking 9 times so now I'm trying to put pressure on them to tell me why they wont    I'm also going to try and get him under the Protection from Eviction Act 1977 as what he has done is a criminal offence
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2634 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts



We have a Mazda 5 sport which my husband uses for his taxi

it requires a new gearbox and we have been waitng since the 11th May for the repair it should of been done by the 17th may

but they keep changing the goal post everytime we speak to Mazda or the dealer Underwoods of colchester


they keep saying its on the container boat coming from Japan,

when I mentioned that my husbands can't work without the car Mazda said we should have contingency plans put in place for when the car is off the road

we have if the car is in a accident then we get a replacement taxi

but there is no insurance if your car breaks down


this doesn't say a lot for the reliability of Mazda cars does it,

plus we still have to pay £2,597 for the repair .


Mazda have given us a courtesy car but you can't use it for a taxi

so what with no money coming and still having to pay for the repair

and still not knowing when it will be repaired I am at my wits end any suggestions please

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


Tell the dealer principal to pull his finger out and get on top of his staff. There is a set procedure for all manufactuers I know of where parts that affect a VOR situation can be flown in and this is done on a daily basis. The only problem is if there is a genuine supply issue such as control units on autos where the electronic components supply was affectedby the Tsunami. Most manufactuers are now out of the woods with this supply issue but it is still a bit precarious and affects Japanese cars more than euro built cars.


The question you need to ask is why they can't fly one in and fly the one on the container ship back if they are that short.


If no joy from dealer principal then go to Mazda Europe and ask the same question. No point in dealing with Mazda UK as they are more slippery than a Thames Estuary eel.


An alternative is to call a few other dealers with the part number and ask for a price and availability quote.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't say exactly what is wrong with g/box. Is it just bearings or something more serious?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...