Parking eye! a parking charge notice, please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Private parking companies cannot issue fake fines, you should ONLY ever pay a ticket issued by the Local Authority (council) OR the Police.

Continue ignoring them, I don't doubt that with them losing the right to clamp vehicles on private land they are going to increase their efforts in psychological harassment, can't wait to see what lengths they're going to push they're speak & spell in an attempt to horrify innocent motorists.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again everyone, with regards to the above previous posts - today I received two letters from graham white (although one Is dated from a couple of weeks ago!) it talks about solicitors fees and has again worried me!

Do I continue to ignore? What is the chances of them taking me to court?

Please advise, thank you

What is the chances of them taking me to court?

About 65 million to one, you have more chance of winning the lottery, this is the sole purpose of these fake letters, purely designed to psychologically intimidate people into handing over money they don't owe.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

hi all,just read through this forum as i also just recieved a parking eye fine,even though i spent close on 80 quid going to the poxy ice rink ,we went thursday night,family night, the first time were been,on arriving the car park it was pitch black,i didn't see any signs,the spotty little cashier didn't say anythink about putting you reg into a machine.

someone posted about a new law from the 1st of october my parking date was the 27/9/12 but the issue date is 08/10/12,so my question is do i fall under the new law,or should i just ignore,or abuse lol :)if they get my phone number thanks

You don't fall under any law, there is nothing to worry about, just ignore them. You will however receive a ton of deforestation claiming all sorts of nonsense.

It's still a speculative invoice, PPC's are nothing to worry about, the only tickets you ever need take notice of are those issued by the Police and local authorities.