ESA Daughter WRAG

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone needs a WCA, I didn't have one. A lot depends on the amount and quality of supporting evidence you have. I suspect, in your husband's case, you should have plenty.

It should be a relatively straightforward process for you to officially act on your husband's behalf. Again, your BDC will be able to advise you.

Update Daughters GP signed regulation 29 & 35 sent it to DWP 3 weeks later they have wrote and said Daughter`s 10 month awaited appeal to go into the support group as been cancelled and she as been placed into the support group this is a relief, however I am not complacent I know how DWP operate they have not stated how long she as been placed in the support group and I know they are fond for continously keep reassessing people

Laura, can you please tell me what paper work or form you have taken to your g.p for regulation 29 & 35?

Many thanks

Laura, can you please tell me what paper work or form you have taken to your g.p for regulation 29 & 35?

Many thanks

The link is at page 190 I also printed the covering letter off from a Dr explaining matters as many GP`s do not understand all this I also regularly copy & paste stories off how people are being treated by Atos & Job Centre and give them to GP so they can see what is going off around the country

• 1 month later...

Aah thanks Ruby she is hanging in there helps when you gain what you should DLA Middle Rate means she no worries about her Housing Benefit now as instead of only getting the shared accommodation rate she now gets the full 1 bedroom rate which is £80 and covers the rent on her 2 bedroomed house.

She in the support group with all the years back money it made an hefty sum had her garden done so she can be encouraged to go out there and landlord put her a shower in and totally reformed her bathroom which is stunning. She does not look as low as she did and Mental Health arranged a Social Services assessment took months to sort they coming this week.

Medication still making her quite sick as she is not stable yet.

All signs are good I am not as worried about her now as what I was, be nice if we could sort her motivation out as her weight as ballooned well one step at a time I suppose. I wish everyone well and hope they all come through positively on the other side of this sad benefits system as it now stand. You take care Ruby lovely of you to think of my daughter really appreciate it :)

My weight ballooned when I was having my CBT with the CPN....I think it was partly in my case, a comfort eating thing, relief at getting help, and a mix of things. Also some medication has side effects of weight gain so your daughters' meds could be whats done it for her, but am sure as she gets stronger and things progress that she will get it off if she wants and needs to, as I have quite a bit...........Am over the moon that things are heading in the right direction for her (and you).....long may it last!!!