Complaint Againt Letting Agent

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - I have moved to studio flat and before moving there I had discussed with the Letting Agent on issues with the Property like it had a broken shower and wardrobe was not there. When I signed the contract he said shower is OK and no issues with that, but as I entered the property it was not in much of a hygienic condition, as I told the agent he said he would get that all cleaned but he didn't for a week now, I suspected that and already cleaned everything as can't live in a dirty place, he promised to get a microwave and hoover also, and all he says landlord would provide these and he is discussing, pain is he never updates and calls and says he is discussing with the landlord, there is no SLA for that.

I trusted this agent just on words as he was like don't worry we would take care of everything and you would get the house in a good condition but he doesn't seems to know the meaning of word trust. When I call him, he is moreover in a hurry to put down the phone than speak. We are suffering as can't take bath in the shower the water comes with hell of pace and either once hot can't control that and very hot, heating can't be controlled and adjusted.

I checked and he is not a member of any official body who governs Letting Agents, any advise would be much appreciated how to complain about these kinds of agents.

Thanks.