style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

can anyone give advice on this? after a visit from a HCEO bailiff i went immediately to the high court myself and got an order stay of execution, the terms of the order said that all enforcement is stayed until after an application i was to make in the county court is heard and finished. I made the application and have not yet even got the date of the county court hearing, but the HCEO has turned up again and left more papers about seizure of goods and has added more charges. is the HCEO in contempt of court for breaking the high court order and if so what should i do?

When the Stay was obtained did you notify them of the fact? I say "you" as it is easier not to trust others to do it for you. How long between the granting of the Stay did they turn up? How long after the Stay did you make your other application?

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the court faxed them a copy of the order within 5 mins of it being sealed, i also emailed and posted a copy and they have acknowledged receipt of it

the stay was ordered on 26th May they turned up today on 27th June

the order stated that i must make my application before 14th june, i made application on 26th may same day as order and confiremed this with the county court on 11th june. i copied the claimant and his solicitor into this correspondence

I assume you have not had your hearing yet and the Stay is therefore still in place. I would be inclined to write to the judge who granted the Stay advising of developments.

One thing of note is that you have been attended by one of the minions of the Authorised HCEO who is ultimately responsible for the actions which are taken. No doubt one will blame the other and the result will be an admin error!. Did you remind him of the Stay when he came?

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]