N.O.R., issued, after, 112, days,

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I posted this back in March and submitted my representations within 10 days. I heard nothing and assumed the PCN had dbeen cancellwed, however I received a NOR yesterday. Do the authority have a timescale to issue this document to me. They have sent me an appeal form for Chertsey

Thanks for any advise you can give

Sincity

Moving traffice contravention "53" Pedestrian Zone

To my surprise I received a
pcn
link3.gif
in the post for entering a pedestrian zone. I did not see any road signs at the time. However the authority have now sent me their photos and footage (video) which shows a sign to be present, however its position is suspect i.e. wrong side of the road and also on the sharp left corner, also there are no signs to indicate a camera is in situ.

Has anyone else come across this type of PCN as I would like to submit representations. I have uploaded photos to assist.

paperclip.png Attached Images

Location please.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

Hi,

The PCN was issued by Lambeth Council, in London.

kind regards

No, location of the alleged offence as per sated on the pcn.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

Unfortunately Street view dosn't cover Electric Lane, only the Coldharbour Lane end. We need to know if there is any advance sign warning of the pedestrian area before the junction where you turned. If there was no sign, you could appeal on the grounds of 'inadequate signage'.

Please Note

Not sure what covers these moving traffic contraventions now but Councils used to have to respond to representations within 56 days from receipt. I recollect a woman going to adjudication and the adjudicator said she need not have bothered because the Council sent the Notice of Rejection after the 56 days which made it invalid so as it was not a valid rejection her reps had been accepted and the PCN had to be cancelled.

Dont know if this applies now but its mentioned at the end of the pdf.

http://www.parkingassociates.co.uk/pdf/PCN%20Processing%20Manual%20example%20(3).pdf

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS

Not sure what covers these moving traffic contraventions now but Councils used to have to respond to representations within 56 days from receipt. I recollect a woman going to adjudication and the adjudicator said she need not have bothered because the Council sent the Notice of Rejection after the 56 days which made it invalid so as it was not a valid rejection her reps had been accepted and the PCN had to be cancelled.

Dont know if this applies now but its mentioned at the end of the pdf.

http://www.parkingassociates.co.uk/pdf/PCN%20Processing%20Manual%20example%20(3).pdf

56 days comes from the TMA 2004 and is for parking tickets I do not believe there is a statutary limit for moving traffic.

Thanks I was under the impression there was a limit also but if this only applies to parking I will try the inadequate route as there was insufficient signage, but I will mention the the delay in rejection.

Thanks

Thanks I was under the impression there was a limit also but if this only applies to parking I will try the inadequate route as there was insufficient signage, but I will mention the the delay in rejection.

Thanks

Thank you for your advice, I will include this in my appeal as there was no advance warning of the restriction. To top it all the council has now stated the wrong "times" of it own restriction in the notice of rejection letter so that the times of the restriction do not tally with the times on the actual sign. If I were to use this letter of the council it would mean no contravention occurred.

Regards

Sincity