Its official, CSL DCA over rules high court They can come to your house.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What utter bullocks me thinks, or is this the shape of things to come. Only a court can stop them

A letter from Credit Solutions to Mrs ex-hippy Reply's to these cowboy's greatly appreciated.

Standard bowlarks they send out in an attempt to get a rise out of people. Forward a copy of that to the OFT you have withdrawn their implied rights of access if a doorstep beggar turns up they will be committing a tort of trespass.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

simple reply is this:

you are NOT BAILIFFS.

you have NO LEGAL POWERS OF ENTRY - invited or otherwise.

even if YOU DID have a court order that does still NOT give 'your employees'

any additional POWERS to enter a property.

court orders are SOLELY issue to CERTIFIED COURT BAILIFFS.

it en-powers NO_ONE other than court bailiffs.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I think this scenario cropped up a few years ago, before I found

CAG, dealt with a stroppy DSC who spouted similar Bowlarks!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Just love it when they hang themselves like that.

Snag is with the OFT, it's a bit like death row in the USA, (don't hold your breath, the DCA will be around for another few years, made their money and re-invented another company). Another little crumb at the bottom, apparently sending T&C's fulfills a s78 request. Errrr!!!

David

This is a company that regularly breaks every debt collection guideline in the book. They still send out correspondence to 'The Occupier' among other things. I hate this lot more than any other. They really should be shut down. As far as I'm concerned they are fair game for all kinds of skullduggery and believe me, they have been my victim on a number of occasions. Can't say how on a public message board because it wasn't strictly legal but I have caused them a few problems in the past.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Again guy's a big thanks. Knew I was right all along but Ms ex-hippy was getting the wind up her, told her this would happen and all kinds of silly rhetoric would be employed short of snatching your children for child labour..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

Again guy's a big thanks. Knew I was right all along but Ms ex-hippy was getting the wind up her, told her this would happen and all kinds of silly rhetoric would be employed short of snatching your children for child labour..

Oh that's another wheeze if you have not encountered it!!

People have been told by both DCA's and Bailiff's that unless they pay they will be "reported to Social Services and their children seized"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CSL MD Note to threatogram writer: Include paragraph to suggest we may be round to snatch children for child labour purposes in threatogram number 5.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

...you have withdrawn their implied rights of access if a doorstep beggar turns up they will be committing a tort of trespass.

and damages are automatic once trespassing

This is a company that regularly breaks every debt collection guideline in the book. They still send out correspondence to 'The Occupier' among other things..

Who is that?? That really would make me laugh if I received one of those!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Or ransom (perhaps we should not give them ideas :razz:)

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

Who is that?? That really would make me laugh if I received one of those!

It's CSL. They really do think they are above the law. I had two letters from them like this, the idea is that somebody else from your family opens it then reads the contents that go along the lines of "We are trying to establish the whereabouts of Mr Fred Bassett. Please could you contact us if you know anything about him". On the second occasion I just wrote back and said "I am Fred Bassett, what would you like to know about me?". It is a despicable thing to do and it against OFT debt collection guidelines, but this bunch of **** continue to do it anyway.