BankFodder BankFodder

sammyw84

Monument have said no again

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2836 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi all after some more advice from you lovely people i contacted monument who have now written to me saying they wont be paying out as they do not sell a 'PPI' they have a break plan,

so where do i go from here?? any suggestions?

thank you x

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

hi all

im soo glad i was pointed in this direction, i hope you maybe able to help or advise me,

i have a now closed credit card with monument (they decided to close it when the recession came) i still owe £300 on the card i did have there ;break plan' and i wrote to them last year asking for my ppi and was told it was not ppi so i left it untill earlier this year i got hold of the questionaire to send them and i have just received a 'final' reply saying they will not be paying anything as it was a 'break plan' not ppi and i was fully aware as i excepted it via application form or telephone convo but that transcript was not available due to how long ago it was,

now what shall i do??

i dont want to give up, if they just cleared the £300 on the card i would be very happy as i dont know exactly how much they would owe me, have most my statements from over the years but not all

oh i should say i did address it to carole o'neill

thanks in advance guys xx

Hi sammy

I didn't mean for you to post on the other thread...it was just to let you know that monument can cough.

I've moved your post back to your own thread.

Don't you fond it odd that they say you agreed to it on the phone but a transcript/record of that call doesn't exist?

Ask them to provide the evidence of that call and say that fos will be interested in this which will cost them an £850 case fee to boot.

If you haven't got all of your statements, SAR them and then you should be able to work out what you are due back.

Thread tidied as well

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

Blimey they were saying the same crap back in 1997!!

it IS PPI and they do cough up!!

got them twice now on this stupid 'dodge' they try and pull.

GO GET 'EM!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

oh im sorry xx

but thank you, so shall i just contact the fos now? x

No...do as in post #4 above

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

even tho i have had there 'final response'?

yes!

sar them.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.