• Tweets

• 2nd attempt at defence. if nothing else I am stubborn.   1.The Claimant claims payment of an overdue balance in the sum of 1739.60 incurred by the Defendant under a AvantCredit, Unsecured Loan, account number **********   2.The Defendant failed to maintain payments in line with the Agreement and the Account has now matured.   3.The account was then subsequently assigned to the Claimant and the Defendant has been given notice of the accounts assignment.     Note: The above is paragraphed by the Defendant.     The Defendant contends that the particulars of claim are vague and generic in nature. The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5 (3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made.   The Claimant has not complied with paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) Failed to serve a letter of claim pre claim pursuant to PAPDC changes of the 1st October 2017. It is respectfully requested that the court take this into consideration pursuant to 7.1 PAPDC.   1. The Claimant claims 1739.60 is owed under an unsecured loan agreement with AvantCredit. I am unaware of what alleged debt the claimant refers to and have requested further information by way of a CPR 31.14 and section 77 request. The claimant has failed to supply a copy of the signed agreement as per my request dated 04-01-2022 and on 26-07-2022 by recorded delivery and is in breach of the section 77 request.   2. Paragraph 3 is denied. The Claimants statement regarding the assignation of the debt is denied. I am unaware of any legal assignment or Notice of Assignment pursuant to the Law of Property Act 1925, allegedly served on the defendant, from either the Claimant and or AvantCredit.   3. On receipt of this claim I requested by way of a CPR 31.14 request and a section 77 request for copies of any documents referred to within the Claimants particulars to establish what the claim is for. To date they have not complied to my section 77 request and remain in default (and with regards to my CPR 31.14 request). The claimant with their none compliance to my requests have frustrated my attempts to clarify their claim. Remove between the brackets?? or leave   4. Therefore the Claimant is put to strict proof to:   (a) show how the Defendant has entered into an agreement; and (b) show how the Defendant has reached the amount claimed for; and © show and evidence that a Default Notice was issued pursuant to sec87.1 CCA1974; © show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;   5. As per Rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.   6. On the alternative, as the Claimant is an assignee of a debt, it is denied that the Claimant has the right to lay a claim due to contraventions of Section 136 of the Law of Property Act and Section 82 A of the consumer credit Act 1974.   7. By reasons of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief.   as always thanks for all the help T
    • Its being delayed if anything, there are a number of instances where Johnson has made false or misleading statements in parliament .. uncorrected. Videos readily available to all.   Like a thief walking into a shop, grinning at the security cam, then grabbing a a cake and a beer and scoffing them .. all without paying - as the pictures show ...   Pretty cut and dried. Whats taking so long  
    • The forms are not to challenge the pcn's . Merely to exercise your right to have everything reset because you did not, for whatever reason (other than you purposely ignore them), receive them    Dx
    • Hi all   i bought return flights from london Heathrow to Stockholm, travelling 4 aug and 10 aug. The airline is SAS but I bought them through trip.com. The outward flight was cancelled due to a cap on passenger numbers at Heathrow, and so I couldn’t travel. I can get a full refund on this flight. But as for the return flight…    I have explained to trip.com repeatedly that I searched for return flights, I bought them in the knowledge that they were a pair of flights, and even in the portal after purchase it shows them as “departure” and “return” flights. And so I should get a full refund.   They are insisting the following Please kindly see the attached screenshot. Our website clarifies that “to help you get a better deal, your flights will be split into separate bookings. After tickets are issued, any cancellations and changes will need to be dealt with separately according to the corresponding supplier.” This was apparently shown far down in the screen before booking. therefore I can only get some taxes back, ie £20 instead of the full cost £200.   now this seems really really unfair. It’s not reasonable to expect me to notice that and factor that into my decision. By “helping me get a better deal” they have cost me £180!!   As I said it clearly says in the portal that I booked a departure and return flight (even if the email confirmation at the time  split it into two bookings with separate ref nos).   I’ve told them this repeatedly but they are not listening. They are saying it is airline policy to not refund the 2nd flight as it’s a separate flight to the departure one. sas  are just saying it’s a matter for trip.com .   has anyone experienced this? How can I get a full refund on the return flight?   can I appeal to any other body or claim compensation some other way?   thanks all in advance!  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

Offer of payment by Llloyds Tsb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3702 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Would just like to share my news that after 7 weeks Lloyds TSB have offered me a payment! It is for £3868 which is £400 more than I thought and has included the 8% interest and my postage costs etc.I am going to accept the payment.

Original post here, but many many thanks to 2 very special people.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?342043-What-can-i-claim&p=3773065#post3773065

PPI SUCCESS

2011- Lloyds TSB £3874

2011 - Loans.co.uk (GE Finance) £1504.77

2017 - Moneyshop - £977

2018 - Aquacard £1327

2019 - Citicard - £1071.31

Thanks Bombay, and good luck

PPI SUCCESS

2011- Lloyds TSB £3874

2011 - Loans.co.uk (GE Finance) £1504.77

2017 - Moneyshop - £977

2018 - Aquacard £1327