Concert tickets refund needed - firm won't pay up!

Gazette
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A friend of mine paid over £300 for tickets to see the Stone Roses at Heaton Park on June 29 - and believes she may have fallen foul to a rogue seller.

She booked the tickets through the website tickets2allevents.com, and paid for them through a bank transfer to a Barclayslink3.gif account last October. (The details of which she still has).

However, a few weeks ago she received an email to say there were no tickets available and that she would be receiving a refund. This refund has yet to be paid.

Over the past few weeks she has been in contact with the firm via their website and various London-based phone numbers, when staff promised the refund was on its way...

Today, however, when she tried to log on to the website it had disappeared - and the phone numbers have stopped working as well.

Is there any way she can get her money back. (I've Googled the firm, and its reviews are, well, 'not good.')

Hi Gaz

She should of paid by Credit Card. Do some more checks, she needs to report it to her bank, find out where the money has gone, see if they can track down the monies/account holder.

http://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/162010/9

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/ticket-[problem]s/

Domain name: tickets2allevents.com Registrant Contact: Tickets2AllEvents Limited J Granger () Fax: 55 Hollybush-Hill LONDON, GB E11 1PX GB Administrative Contact: Tickets2AllEvents Limited J Granger ([email protected]) +44.02074277590 Fax: 55 Hollybush-Hill LONDON, GB E11 1PX GB Technical Contact: Tickets2AllEvents Limited J Granger ([email protected]) +44.02074277590 Fax: 55 Hollybush-Hill LONDON, GB E11 1PX GB Status: Locked Name Servers: ns67.1and1.co.uk ns68.1and1.co.uk Creation date: 24 Aug 2010 13:19:37 Expiration date: 24 Aug 2012 13:19:00

Thread has been moved to the correct forum.

According to Companies House they are still trading as a LTD company.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/49dd938d15e811c42d2517252ba3ba5a/companysearch?disp=1&frfsh=1340279748result

There was a good documentary on not so long ago about these rougue traders, I forgot what it was called though.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Many, many thanks for all this information!

Just a quick question - do you think my friend might be able to ask her bank to do a "charge back" on this bank transfer to the ticket firm, as she used a Visa Debit card to make th transaction?

Creditsafe is not giving a very good rating, its cash transactions preferred, credit at your discretion and Mr Granger resigned as a Director last October and then rejhoined as a director a few months later. he has one other registered company Easygulet ltd and his previous company Wimbledon Debentures is in liquidation.

Dosnt look very healthy to me.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

Unfortunately the time limit has passed, but contact them anyway.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/sale-of-goods/your-rights-when-paying-by-credit-card/chargeback-on-credit-and-debit-cards/

Many, many thanks for all this information!

Just a quick question - do you think my friend might be able to ask her bank to do a "charge back" on this bank transfer to the ticket firm, as she used a Visa Debit card to make th transaction?