Overview of current situation...anyone ?

khronus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6411 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, this post is just to try and get a current overview of the situation. I have two claims at the moment and one more to be lodged however the 2 in progress are well....not in progress. It seems that a claim against lloyds has been in the courts with no new information for months now. The banks solictiors have sent back the allocation questionaire but the courts are just telling me that its gone up to the judge for a hearing time...we have been told this by the courts for over a month now ! The same has happened with a breach of DPA claim against abbey. My earlier claims did not take nearly this long and I am at a stage where I really need back not just the obvious charges but more importantly the money I hadf to front to get these claims into court. Does anyone have information on what is causing these furthur delays, and if they are experiencing similar?

K

The courts are quite busy right now. I believe its something to do with all the people claiming back bank charges. They may also be awaiting the outcome of cases which have been sent to the mercantile court as these can set legal precendent thus alleviating the need for litigation in many cases. I think.

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world