moving on..

XPRESS OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS LIMITED -problems getting paid.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 573 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

You could possibly accept but state that it depends on you seeing the contract / paperwork

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

You could even go so far as to offer them your own written agreement with terms on it. payment in 30 days or you add charges and interest....!!

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Ah ok, I thought it was a self employed position....well that looks to be the letter of offer, will there be a contract do you know ?

My position was on a self employed basis, document collection agent..when I applied for the job Christian did say they would be looking to employ full time in the London area..but of course it never got to that!

I know there are employed staff, (as opposed to self employed) there were at least 8 booking agents in the office when I visited, the majority of whom I would say were very pleasant when booking appointments etc...just wondering if by not paying self employed agents own staff are paid. ..just a thought as there is certainly no logic to the situation I and others found ourselves in!.

Well normally when u smell a rat there is a rat ect ect. Thanks for your help im not going to be taking up this opportunity .

Your Contract seems rather strange Stating Start Date: Monday August 13th 2011. ?

 Starting Salary: £18000 PA. (Paid on the last day of month – commencing August 2012).?

It does seem strange but may just be a typo.

What does surprise me is that Geoff Thompson MBE is listed as non executive Chairman of the company. http://www.geoffthompsonmbe.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

Hi There, I don't know if anyone will still be viewing this thread but I joined this company as a member of the booking team and have left due to the fact that there was NO payment from them. I know there are at least 5 members of staff that are owed monies. All the staff members left around the same time ( roughly 2 1/2 months ago) is there still time to open an employment tribunal as we are just getting nowhere with this issue.

Any help offered would be fantastic.

If you keep in contact with your ex colleagues then you could possibly go and see a solicitor as a collective to sue the company, otherwise issue them a LETTER BEFORE ACTION and issue a claim through the county courts for 'unpaid wages'....I don't think you need to go to an employment tribunal.

I am also still owed money by them after being made redundant in November. I know that if you are wanting lodge at Employment Tribunal it has to be done within three months minus one day from the incident so will probably need to be done in the next week or so. Are you in contact with any others who are still owed money? Do you know if they have heard from them or are taking any action as the xpress office seem to be ignoring me now!

I know people have started proceedings when it comes to taking them to court. I'd say start employment tribunals if you are at all unsure as to wether you will get any money back because like you say after three months there is much that can be done. What do they say when you ring the office?

Most of it was by email so I had an audit trail incase I had to take it to court. Mainly saying that they were owed money by one of their clients and once they were paid they could look at addressing what they owed.

Just to let yoy know, If anyone of the people who were let go in November are wanting to lodge at Employment Tribunal then it has to be done by the end of this week.

I was one of the unfortunate people that was employed by this company from March 2012 until August 2012. I left with them owing me nearly £3000 in outstanding expencess and wages. I have won a CCJ against the company but even though they are still trading I have not received any payment. I had a Warrant issued by the court but still no payment.

I have since been contacted by an investigation officer from the Department for Business Imovation & Skills regarding Neil Bromage. There are criminal proceedings against him for being a Director of a company although he was disqualified. It is obvious that a short spell in prison was not enough for this man. I hope they throw the book at him.

Yes this company should be investigated by the Serious Organised Crime Agency; SOCA...

SOCA tackles serious organised crime that affects the UK and our citizens. This includes Class A drugs, people smuggling, human trafficking, major gun crime “fraud”, computer crime and money laundering...

No Company in this country should be allowed to continually operate under cover of limited company creation over and over again with the use of other same family members and to operate in this manor , especially when it’s in conjunction with the legal services industry and profession and to deprive honest working people of money for their basic livelihood…

It’s a total disgrace that this can be allowed to happen in this country …

I am appalled that these people are still able to rip off so many others .

What can the law do to protect against these fraudsters?

https://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/news/lancaster-hotel-staff-face-eviction-after-wages-go-unpaid-1-8301661

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.ihotelmanagement.co.uk

The regulatory bodies that decide these things work very slowly and will normlly have to give people benefit of the doubt. Back in Victorian times these people would be thrown into debtors prison but that also affected people who didnt necessarily owe money just accused of owing a debt ( see private car parking firms activites and untriths) so those who wish to abuse the system get away with it time after time