• Tweets

• Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

XPRESS OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS LIMITED -problems getting paid.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - I'm in a similar situation , I was laid off recently by them, no notice given, & still waiting to be paid.

I would be interested to know "Moving On" the outcome of your LBA.

Andy, I sympathise with your situation, like you I'm job hunting again, not easy in the current economic climate.

Please message me.

Mutual

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mutual

Oh dear, sorry to hear about your situation.

I would message you, but I am a new member on here, and as I have posted less than 30 times I'm not able to message other members.

Do you know if their office in Blackpool is still open for business? Did you work from there?

I am going to pursue this further this week, and will post here with updates.

In the mean time I am off to scour the rest of this forum, see if I can get my 'post tally' over 30!

Andy

Hi All - although they are still trading :

just found this info re Jural Legal Services -winding up order appeared in the London Gazette 02/07 -winding up order made 18/06/12 - official receiver N Bebbington.

What does this mean now for us that are owed money ?

Mutual

Hi

Just an update

I had such an awful week, no sleep, no money, bills to be paid etc etc and was so infuriated by Xpressdox never ending, changing pathetic excuses re; non- payment and lack of response to various emails that I decided, out of pure frustration,to hand deliver LBA.

I am not going to go into the unpleasantness of that 'meeting', ( them not me!), but I did leave with a cheque for part of the monies (£605.75). which has since cleared. Outstanding monies are still due but have given them until 18.7.12 to pay or else the LBA exercise will be repeated and documentation that I still have will be hand delivered to the relevant solicitors and xpressdox failure to pay will be highlighted to them!

Quite a few other agents have contacted me, and I have urged them to add their experiences to this thread...if this thread helps one more person to avoid the situation I have had the misfortune to find myself in then it will all be worthwhile.

I will keep you all updated as regards to the next payment.

Thank you for your support thus far.

kind regards

moving on

Afternoon all!

I have been put in the same position as many of you who has had the unfortunate experience of having dealings with this circus and the outcome has been the same up and down the country by the sounds of it.

Today is a day that I share with you all that I know and the satisfaction of taking this to another level.

THE BAD NEWS

First of all, all agents who are self employed and have not been paid for any monies owed, the sad truth is we won't get paid unless the Christian and his cronies decide to pay us, period!

This news comes about from phoning the Insolvency Service, a government department, directly and speaking to someone who explained unless you are actually EMPLOYED by the company, we are not entitled to ANYTHING at all. The after thought starts to hit home - these bruts know there is no after taste for them by ensuring every agent HAS to be self employed, use them then spit them out!

If you want to see what the Insolvency website has to say (and speak to someone on the phone, the numbers are also on this page), here is the details:

http://www.bis.gov.uk/insolvency/contact-us

THE GOOD NEWS

If you want to report the directors and their slimey operations to the INVESTIGATIONS AND ENFORCEMENTS SERVICES through the Insolvency Services Department, here are the details:

http://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Now, I'm about to do this and I would urge all of you to consider how strong the case would be if you did too, is to contact the BBC's Watchdog program and let them know how you and other people have had your lives affected by the lying, deceiptful practices of this company. Their details are here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/gotastory/

If you want to really rock the boat, do what I'm about to do: Contact the Mirror, the national newspaper. Again, more than all else said so far, this is the tool that will create the most waves up and down the country for all those we don't even KNOW have been touched and burnt by this fly by night company. Putting forth your own experience to the mirror group and letting them do some investigations into what we can all put in might just be a little retribution for the sleepless nights we've all had to suffer. You might even get paid for your story! Now there's a bonus you didn't see coming! Here are the details:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/contact-us/

I hope that this information so far can be of some help to you in some way!

Good day to you all.

I too spoke to the Insolvency helpline, as on my panel appointment agreement it states 'xpressdox is a trading style of Jural Legal Services Ltd..company registration no .7483062, but Xpress Outsourcing Solutions Ltd are a separate entity. Reg 07999243 and still active.

I then spoke to O.R office in Blackpool, Jural Legal Services Ltd were wound up 18th June 2012 .( 1919 -2012) case officer is Lynn Clare.(01253 830769).All they can do is add any agents to the list of Creditors.(:

regards

moving on

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I came by this site because I was researching Jural UK Ltd and Jural Legal Services and xpressdocs group of companies. They owe me money too and I am in contact with the liquidators for Jural UK Ltd they are:

Cooper Williamson

Suite 2, Aus-Bore House,

19-25 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 1BQ

Telephone 01625 538844

Facsimile 01625 538901

http://www.cooperwilliamson.co.uk

They would be delighted to hear form any person who is owed money by any company connected to these following companies as they are liquidators and they are legally obligated to investigate companies that are **** down-if you can contact them you may be pleasantly surprised at advice or future assistance you can get to obtain your money back. By law the liquidators investigate the activities of the company directors.

I would urge all people who have worked for any company below that owes them money to inform the liquidator Cooper Williams:

So if you have ever worked for any of the following companies or you also know of any others then let them know about Coopers Williams contact details as the more that know the more chance that people will get what they are owed and also we can all put the spot light on the Bromage clan and get them out of business as they are operating a wages [problem] against innocent people;

So if you have worked for the companies below contact Cooper Williams details above.

XPRESS OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS LIMITEDActive

XPRESS OUTSOURCING LIMITEDActive

LOCAL LAW LTDActive

JURAL LEGAL SERVICES LIMITED Active

JURAL (UK) LIMITED Active

JURAL LIMITED Active

JNB PROPERTIES LTD Dissolved

JNB PROPERTIES LTD Dissolved

CAPITAL SECURITIES (SCOTLAND) LIMITED Dissolved

Together we can make a difference. Tell the liquidators how much you are owed-get your money back and get the Bromage clan investigated.

Also if you were self employed you can become a creditor. You can also make a claim to an Employment Tribunal this is regardless of whether you pay your own tax. This is because if you are self employed for tax purposes but are reliant on the employer to supply work to you and you do not have a business then you are an employee for that single employer only then you are classed as an employee and you have employee rights. As long as you are not running a business then you are an employee!! I would therefore advise that all document sign up agents who were employed by any of the above list of companies then make an employment claim (it costs nothing to do register your claim - get your wages you are owed them). Once you have your employment award for your wages when you win your case you can make a claim to the liquidator as a creditor and you will get your money even if there is no money left. How you ask? Well the liquidator then hands your employment claim and a simple document he send to you to fill in to the REDUNDANCY PAYMENTS OFFICE-they then pay you your wages out of the National Insurance Fund (NIF). The NIF then become a creditor and try to get any money out of the liquidation which is usually not possible at this stage-but you are entitled your money this way as it is a government backed scheme. Trust me it works as I am currently now getting £3000 wages owed to me this way even though there is no money left because I have made a claim against the Redundancy Payments Office-but you can only do this if you have made an employment claim and you get that piece of paper showing your employment award of wages owed to you.

Follow my advice and you will get your money whether the company has money or not!!

First contact the liquidators.

Second make a claim to the Employment Tribunal and get your award. You must make a claim within 3 months of leaving work!!

Tell liquidators you have your award-then you will be asked to complete the appropriate paperwork and then you get you wages. Remember even if you were self employed this does not mean you cannot make a claim as you are an employee and not running a business. Employees are employed directly and self employed and all can make a claim.

I hope this has helped-I will get more info and post it here to help you. I will do my best to answer your questions.

Hi Andy

I am pleased to hear you have received a cheque. If you are self employed you can still make a claim as stated in my post earlier.

Do you know how many people are currently working for them and who else has not been paid? If so let them know about this forum and that they can make an employment tribunal claim-its free to register your claim and free to run your claim for your money.

I am currently trying to build up a picture of how many people are owed money as the companies do seem to owe out a lot of money.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening All

Just an update..I did manage to secure second payment bar £40.

The process was exhausting..endless emails, complete dismissal and constant ignoring of me by the directors and key staff, all considered me just a nuisance! But I persevered, e mailing daily. My only consolation was that I had kept 2 completed solicitor packs, without these I am not sure they would have considered paying me.

As it was payment was 3 days late, and only after a final e mail from me stating that I was going to take the completed packs to the solicitor and inform them of xpressdox non payment that Christian paid me later that evening.

This company seemingly has nothing but contempt for many of its field agents, it should not become an acrimonious battle just to be paid! I worked hard for xpressdox, achieving 100% sign ups, and even then they called me'crazy' and 'deranged' when I dared to ask for payment for a job well done!

I really hope this thread helps others, as I am sure there will be many others battling to be paid. Please add to this thread.

This whole debacle has knocked my confidence for 6 and am not sure what lays ahead for me with jobs being so hard to find in this climate, but, it is with great thanks to CAG for all your support and good will - without which I do not think I would have had the confidence or belief to have visited xpressdox offices and get what was owed.

Thank you once again your support is invaluable.

with kindest regards

moving on..

• 2 weeks later...