blanchie's tale of woe........

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5165 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

But things looking good now i found you guys!

Everything read and understood, Delivered my S.A.R by hand to the Halifax, and the customer service girl had to stand and write me a recipt for the fee and the letter! Sit back and wait now, looking for approx £800, Partner next, she has maybe £300 and my brother-in-law after that, and lord only knows how much he's owed!

Regular updates will be posted as they happen so others can see the story unfold.

Can i pick somebodys brain as i'm here now?

Trying to repair my credit, joined 'credit expert', and upto now, had value for money as well. Incorrect alias removed, ex-wife removed etc, however, i'm showing 3 defaults. 1 from an old car loan that i have never had contact with, time expires on 20th of this month! best option here is do nothing i think! 2 others though are worrying. Aktiv and Thames DCA's. 1 for 700 the other for 1000. I honestly have no idea what they are and i suspect its something to do with the ex-wife (god love her :( ) I wrote to both, recorded delivery, asking for a copy of the credit agreement and the thingie that shows they own the debt, further advised that i will not correspond by telephone, 28 day time given etc etc. Fob off letter from both, so wrote again as a reminder. Since the first letter, approx 60 days has passed. I have now wrote the the information Commisioner to intervene. These two dodgy firms have broken the DPA, anybody have any idea what the information commission are likly to do? I want the defaults removed, can they do that? or order them to do it? I have not acknowlaged the debt as mine in any way just yet, but i can't wait 2 years till they expire.

Also, should i join up with equifax's web based service? i know lenders use the two main database's, i'm getting my file correct with one, do they report to the other the changes they make or should i be doing it myself?

Any advise would be fantastic, thanks!

blanchie

:)

Halifax

Beaten twice!

Aktiv capital default

Removed!

Thames Credit default

Removed!

Barclaycard Default

Removed!

Welcome Finance PPI

Paid in full after LBA

Ex-wifes Barclays

Beaten!

Hi - for best help on these, copy this post into the DCA/Bailiff forum.

Jeep (The Wife & I)

Halifax joint a/c (£3800 charges + £40 interest on charges over 11 years) - paid in full 23/06/06

Halifax joint a/c new charges £1100 - LBA sent 02/08/06

Halifax 2nd a/c (£1500 charges + £150 interest on charges) - partial payment received 13/07/06 (no s69 interest) - AQ filed 07/08/06 - Court awarded 50% of s69 interest (Bank didn't turn up!)

Halifax Visa (#1) Data Protection Act sent - statements arrived - £350 so far

Halifax Visa (#2) Data Protection Act sent - refunded £170

DONATE - Support this site, it supported you!

Follow the route: FAQs > Template Library > Parachute Account > Bank Forums > Spreadsheet

All advice given in good faith and without prejudice or liability, to be taken at your own risk!

Cut and pasted into a new thread, many thanks

;)

Halifax

Beaten twice!

Aktiv capital default

Removed!

Thames Credit default

Removed!

Barclaycard Default

Removed!

Welcome Finance PPI

Paid in full after LBA