Treacle's Dad 44 v's Cap Quest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks, sent my CCA request on the 18/09/2006 to CQ and got the standard fob off letter, your account will now be on hold for 28 days blah blah blah. (dont think so, 12 days has passed!).To date i have not recieved Original agreement or Deed, surprise surprise i hear you say. They require proof of any payments or correspondance that would assist them.....don't think so!. I also had a letter from the original loan company dated 21/09/2006 telling me that they have sold my account to Cap Quest. They must think i came down in the last shower! Can i now send a letter telling them that all payments will be suspended until the information is produced!? The actual debt shows up as Satisfied, and i,m a bit confused as to whether the debt is actually still live even after it is now unenforceable....! P.S. can i also claim back any money paid to them in the past?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance T.D.:)

is the original loan company halifax?

and did it defo come from the original lender?

my 'deed of asignment' looks dodgey and i've sent it to the fruad investigation team following someone else doing so and Halifax proving that it was a fake!

People who haven't made mistakes, haven't made anything!

Hi, the debt is Clydesdale Financial Services in Glasgow. The letter states that 'we have sold your account to CQ' date 21/09/2006. It is not an original signed deed! It looks like CQ have contacted them after i sent my cca to them on the 18/09/06. This letter changes nothing and now they have defaulted under the 12 day rule. Roll on the 30 days mark.....

T.D. :)